Job Title: Service Delivery Director
Period: Permanent Position
- An experienced Project Manager with an extreme and efficient on job managerial & technical skills to manage staff & resources for different size networks with more than 15+ years of experience of Network Implementations, Managed Services, Operations & Maintenance and Projects Management
- Over a decade of experience in marketing, global business development, alliances, client relationship management and communication.
- Customer Interfacing
- Client Relationships, Cross border business experience
- Team Management -Leading and mentoring teams
- High ability to lead and supervise a team of staff, coordinating the daily provision of support and activities for service users, ensuring the delivery of a high quality, responsive and efficient service.
- Process a deep knowledge of Network OS Planning ,Implantation and Administration–Excellent problem solving, analysis and design skills, excellent presentation skills, team worker, with good stress management skills and load balancing.
- Good experience in the Communications Networks business having both technical and sales experience, focused on solving business problems for customers, and improving processes
- Manage project/contract negotiations internally and externally.
- Define and Develop Project/Program Scope, objectives, detailed plans.
- Identify and work with 3rd Party suppliers to define a complete delivery solution
- Project Budget/Financial management.
- Identify, manage and resolve internal and external conflicts.
- Manage project Risk from identifying, to closing
- Lead Project Communication laterally between diverse technical team and vertically across management internally and externally to fulfil the project objectives.
- Management plan and to maintain professional business relationships.
- Planning, controlling and managing the assigned project resources to best meet project objectives and adhere to project scope, time, cost and quality constraints.
- Ability to design and present concepts for change to management at all levels.
- Lead and manage multiple, complex technology projects though to successful completion by following a structured project management methodology.
- Managed IT Operations for Business operation supports system (BSS).
- Managed the OCS platform for prepaid & postpaid subscribers.–Manage problem lifecycle in order to prevent incidents from happening, while minimizing the impact of unpreventable incidents.–Responsible for the fulfillment of the relevant SLAs.
- Engage in pro-active problem management to avoid interruptions, i.e. via a trend-analysis of important services or historical Incidents.
- Able to gather, analyze, retain, and share expertise and information in order to improve efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge.
Qualifications & Skills
Professional Experience & Knowledge
- 15+ years of relevant experience in Telco domain
- Expert in Mediation, Rating, Roaming and Interconnect
- Previous experience working in a global and/or remote managed services environment.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of IT service areas, i.e. IT Support & Maintenance (S&M) and IT Operations & Management (O&M).
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Education, Experience and other Requirements
- A Bachelor’sDegree from an accredited University or Education Institute in one of the following disciplines;
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Preferred Certifications;
- Post graduate studies in IT or MIS
- Master of Business Administration
- ITIL certified or working knowledge
Join Onyxes and reach your potential with us!